After I published the Thanksgiving Edition of this post, many of you asked for a Christmas or "Holiday Season" version. Here are 10 things that our favorite Gymnasts MIGHT be doing this Holiday Season!
10. Mexican national team members decorate their gyms with their 2011 Podium Training Leos.
9. Aly Raisman develops carb and fat free latkes, made entirely of air.
8. Shawn Johnson gives Jordyn Wieber the cursed "World Champion" fruitcake that Khorkina gave her 4 years ago. Marta suggests that she regift it to Komova.
7. We finally discover something with more glitter than the Rockefeller Christmas Tree: A Parkette's hair.
6. Mary Lee Tracy recommends leaving celery out for Santa to encourage "Clean Eating"
5. Nastia Liukin surprises St. Nick when she leaves her 7 inch platform heels out for him to leave treats in.
4. For some reason, your Christmas Hamm begins assaulting the green bean casserole and cranberry sauce.
3. Bela Karolyi dresses up for a "Breakfast with Santa" event for children under 12. No one is surprised when Yao Jinnan shows up.
2. An anonymous donor sends Al Trautwig, Elfi Schlegel and Tim Daggett the Gymnastics for Dummies book for Christmas. Chapters include: "How wide is the balance beam?!", "Nastia Liukin has Russian Parents" and "Losing sight of the beam is hard!!"
1. The US National Team bonds by decorating gingerbread men. Unfortunately, it seems that all the cookies ended up breaking prior to the big decoration day.