|It's a completely irrelevant gorgeous pic of Mattie Larson!*|
Here's how you play:
1. CONTACT ME by email with your Twitter name and I will send you a picture of a bingo card. You must be following Get a Grip on Twitter to a receive a card. There are a limited number of cards made up, so email as soon as you can.
2. Tune into Universal Sports at 8pm ET or turn on the Webcast to watch the Visa National Championships on 6/8, same goes for Sunday on NBC at 4pm ET.
3. Fill in the spaces as you go. All things must either be seen ON the Universal Sports airing or on Twitter. I'll be trying to tweet some of the less obvious ones.
4. When you get a "BINGO" tweet me with your card number and how you got a Bingo (e.g. "Four Corners", the "I" column or "the 3rd row across".) Make sure to #VisasBingo when you do it too!
5. If you're the first one to get a Bingo (on each day) will have the opportunity to guest blog for me (if you want.). Anyone who gets a Bingo will be retweeted.
6. Cards will be cleared after Day 1, but you will keep the same card. 2nd chances are the bomb.
NBC is totally interchangeable with "Universal Sports" for the purposes of this Bingo. Also, don't judge the formatting, I did it all through a program.
Happy Bingo-ing! :D
*Mattie Larson pic is from "fuckyeahsubjectivesports.tumblr.com"