Saturday, May 26, 2012

Brenna Dowell breaks hand

Property of John Cheng
Okay, so I'm starting to like lose my mind due to lack of sleep, so please excuse any typos in here.

So, Brenna Dowell was originally on the rotation schedule today but mysteriously disappeared. I said "I sure hope that she didn't break." Guess what? She did.

I'm not sure how or when, but Brenna Dowell is suffering from a fracture in her hand. Sad, right? As of Wednesday, the Dragon Gymnastics Facebook page was wishing Brenna (and the other girls) good luck this weekend and she trained in yesterday's morning session. It seems like it must have happened last night.

No word as if she'll be back for Championships or not. I'll let you all know if I find out.

If you're not too familiar with her, Brenna has like, the prettiest tumbling ever. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment