Monday, April 2, 2012

100th Post! :D

For my 100th Post, I wanted to look back on my 5 favorite posts of the blog so far:

Yahoo Sports
The 11 Most Awkward moments of 2011: You can see eleven reasons why I still have jokes to make in this sport in this post from October 30, 2011. 

Don Peters, Jen Sey & Abuse: Likely my most serious blog ever, I touch on my thoughts on the sexual abuse situation in a post originally published on November 19, 2011. 

10 Things your Favorite Gymnast (may) be doing this Thanksgiving: After writing a totally clichéd post about what I was thankful for in the gymnastics world, I opted out of that and wrote my first of many holiday posts poking fun at many of our favorite gymnasts last Thanksgiving. 

'Twas the Night Before Christmas: After 3 mimosas, I wrote this blog that I assumed would be disastrous the next morning when I read it. After making a few grammatical adjustments, this Christmas Eve post became one of my most popular posts of all time! 

Lindenwood Lions - Meet Head Coach Gretchen Goerlitz: I had a blast working with Gretchen and loved writing this blog as well. Although it was hard, I tried to sum up all of Gretchen's overwhelming passion for the sport in this post from March 19, 2012. 


Thanks for sticking with me for 100 Posts, even with a fat gap in between. Please take some time to take my survey that will let me know how you're feeling about the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment